Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Quilting update

Yay for another update...

So yeah, finished my first quarter of grad school, got a 3.86. :)

Been doing lots of quilting and crafting since break started. Finished Jason's FF quilt; this image is just the top, I quilted it on my mom's longarm and bound it with black - looks awesome:


And since I got that done, I've been able to go back to the sampler quilt I started a while back (I blogged about it a couple posts ago). I've now got all the blocks completed, and I'm starting to think about what colors I want the sashing to be.






I also made some fleece liners for my new rainboots:

And lots of pocket tissue cozies and tea wallets for friends and family - I didn't get pics before I wrapped them up and gave them out, but they turned out very cute!

Anyway, that's most of my winter break craft binge - there may be more to come, but for now I think I'm good...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome quilts!

    Putting a liner in those boots is a good idea! I just hope you aren't going all out on that liner, considering it's not exactly visible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, they took me like 10 minutes each, and the fleece cost me less than 10 bucks. The yellow is left over from your quilt.

    ReplyDelete